Jean Yves Marie
The mayoris the holder of executivepower and represents the City.
2. He is responsible for the proper functioning of the city administration and is supervised by all employees of the City of Mostar.
3. Organises the work of the city administration and develops the Internal Organisation Regulation and has the power to create a generalpolicy departmentâ.
4. Preparation and enforcement of citycouncildecisions;
5. Resolves the issues put to it by the Statute;
6. It shall apply the laws and regulations, implemented by the City under instructions of the HNZ/K or FBiH on 7 October 2009
. It draws up a budget/budgetplan,proposes it to the CityCounciland implements it in accordance with city council decisions
on 8 October 2013. It submitts a semi-annual and annual report on the implementation of the budget/budget to the CityCouncilin
9 October 2013. It oversees public institutions owned by the City and will undertake the property of the City on
10 October. It ensures cooperationbetweenthe City Administration and the Ombudsman.
(article 43 of the Statute of the City of Mostar)
Lecture series /opening: